Asana is specifically known for the project management tool that usually handles all of your tasks and fixes them accordingly. If you are an entrepreneur, business owner, student, digital marketer, etc. You might be probably very familiar with the asana just because it is essential to fix the project and to manage it accordingly along with your teammates. And that’s where asana helps you all the way around.
It’s been a couple of years that I have been using the asana as my primary productivity platform, but as soon as I realized that most of the alternatives are ranking on the top are actually providing the more beneficial features when we compare it with the Asana. After doing several research on their alternatives and examining them personally, it came to the conclusion that they are truly offering more values at a very affordable price range.
And so here, through this detailed post, I’ll be sharing the top 5 best Asana alternatives that are essential for you to know about. So it that sounds great to you make sure to still till the end to get in-depth details about the asana alternatives. But before we just dive into the alternatives let me convey you a few more things about asana that’ll clarify you much about it.
All You Need to Know About Asana
We all know that Asana is serving the marketplace by serving the best in class features that truly meant to be the useful ones. So if you usually use the project management tool like asana then you might know how useful it is in order to maintain all of the good stuff accordingly.
I have listed out a few of the pros and cons of asana that will give you an idea that why should you choose the alternative options available in the marketplace.
- The user interface of the asana is super impressive and minimal any of the beginners on there can handle it in a proper manner.
- You can even integrate with other useful software that gets your tasks easier.
- The dashboard of asana is very useful where you can perform various tasks that’ll help you a lot to maintain the sustainability of work.
- As soon as your team grows the asana hold you back just because it’s not that powerful tool out there on the internet.
- You’ll have to add the plugins of each and every unique usage of yours
- The add-ons, integrations might be overwhelming for some people, especially beginners out there.
- Time tracking is not available, so if you want to track the details you won’t.
By focusing on the negative side of asana I’ve created this complete post where I’ll be sharing the top 5 best alternatives of Asana in 2020. So without any further ado let’s dive deep into it.
5 Best Alternatives of Asana in 2020
There might be other alternatives to asana on the internet, but I’ve shortlisted those which are worthy, so here’s the list:-
Proofhub is one of the most enhanced tools which was founded back in 2011 and is used by approximately 85000 groups all over the globe. The proof hub in itself and the most powerful tool out there that used to serve as many features that will help you to manage all of your tasks on a daily basis. If that sounds great to you make sure to check it out once.
You can create the task and the assignment and share it with your teammates so that to maximize your workflow, it will help you to work non stop just because of the individual workspace which is being created over there. All the documents and the PDF files are stored individually just in the tool so that one will be able to share it subsequently. For maximizing the team creation you can also use their kanban board which is truly beneficial at certain instances.
The group chat feature provided by the Proofhub allows you to chat with your team via chatbox, it’ll help you to share any instructions at one time to all. To showcase your brand and to make it good you can always choose it which is a kind authentic feature I like the most.
The project manager which is installed into the tool helps you to manage all of the projects subsequently. So make sure to check it out.
Well, there are tons of features provided by the ProofHub but I’ve listed a few essential entities that you need to know about, so here’s the list:-
- The user interface of the ProofHub is pretty impressive and easy to use, so even if you’re just a beginner you’ll be able to handle it well and in a proper manner.
- The project management feature allows you to manage all of your tasks subsequently where you’ll be able to arrange the documents and the files as well. Also you’ll be able to customize it accordingly.
- Task and list management is much useful to share the task with a team, which means even in case if you’re leading a team then you’ll be able to handle all of them subsequently.
- The group chat feature provided by the ProofHub allows you to communicate with the team together which is a kind of essential feature to share the planning and the assigned task.
- The dashboard of ProofHub also includes the time tracking feature which means actually, you’ll be able to track time for every individual projects.
- Integrated with tons of essential softwarea like googles, Dropbox, drive etc.
Along with the free trial the ProofHub also serves you the paid plans as mentioned below, so maximize your workflow by catching them up.
- The ultimate plan is available at $89/ month which can be used by any of the intermediate planners.
- Essential project available at just $49/ month which can be used by the beginners out there.
Monday is basically a cloud based project management tool out there that used to serve several features like assigning the task to the teammates, communication with teammates etc. If that sounds great to you make sure to check it out in oproject available the sustainability of your workflow. The project can be maintained properly so that to share it with the team which makes it super simple.
You can manage the tasks by heading off to the dashboard so in case if you’re planning to get your job done make sure to use the Monday which is termed to be the best and most reliable asana alternative. You can even customize the task according to the need so that makes it look good while sharing with the teammates.
In order to maintain the sustainability of the workflow make sure to use their tracking features which allows you to examine your teammate. The virtual organization allows you to organize the task subsequently in order to provide a good experience to the users or the teammates.
With the help of the timeline provided by the Monday, you can organize all of your tasks according to the deadline so that you won’t miss any of the updates that you’re having with the teammates. When it comes to customer care support their services are super insane so that you will be able to Access their support anytime you need.
Though the features are insane, I’ve listed few of the key features provided by the Monday that you need to know, the following is the least:-
- One of the greatest advantages of using Monday as a primary organizing tool is just because of its user interface which is too impressive and aesthetic, as anyone can handle the tool from scratch.
- You get huge control over your workflow, so that you will be able to manage all of your test accordingly, also you will be able to share it with your teammates as well by assigning the task
- The customer support provided by the Monday is insane so any case if you are suffering through any other technical issue, you can get it sorted more frequently.
- The management is super simple so that you can manage the timing, by including he deadline in it.
- If you are running a business you can also give access to the client in order to discuss each and everything related to the project, this will improve your workflow.
You can sign up with the Monday just by choosing amongst the following plan provided by the tool:-
- The basic plan is available at just $39/ month which is great for beginners.
- The standard plan is available at $49/ month which is specifically for the intermediate users.
- The problem is available at $79/ month which is for the pro users.
The other pop-ups in our list are the WorkZone which is kind of leading collaboration and workflow accessible tool available out there that services you the features like team management, tracking details, project management, etc. So if that sounds useful to you make sure to check it out was that will improve your workflow in a tremendous manner.
Not only that if you are an entrepreneur and wanted to lead your team in the more productive manner this is the mist used tool, it will not only help you to organize all of your tasks but also allows you to add a reminder for each task so that to remain updated all the time. If you are the one who wants to improve the productivity of your team as well as your brand make sure to check it out once.
Even you’ll be able to track your progress which allows you to organize the tasks accordingly. When it comes to reliability let me tell you that their customer support is insane, in case if you to suffer through any of the technical issue related to the task management tool you can get it sorted just within a while. It doesn’t matter how many projects you are assigning but the thing is that pretty inexpensive when it comes to the pricing and that’s what make them even more effective amongst all.
The features provided by the work zone is insane but I’ve shortlisted few of the key features that are essential for you too, following is the list:-
- Customer support is an essential aspect of age productivity application and that’s what work zone used to serve to their consumers, they provide you 24/ 7 customer support so that to sort out any of the issues.
- When we compared it with the Asana, here you get a tremendous feature and the dashboard is super simple and minimal to handle. So make sure to check it out.
- You can personalize the to-do list in order to maintain the sustainability of your workflow accordingly.
- You will be able to share each and every document with your teammates so that to magnify the team strategies.
- Security is one of the most important things they used to serve, as all of the information remains private.
- You can even customize the project as per your requirement.
Along with the free trial the work zone used to serve the following plans, out of which you can choose as per the requirements.
- The team plan is available at just $24/ month.
- The professional plan is available at $34/ month.
- The enterprise plan is available at $43/ month.
Trello is considered to be the most reliable platform for organizing all of your tasks related to the projects. To be the most eye-catching and user-friendly Task Management and analyzer application available out there that used to offer various features that’ll maximize your workflow accordingly. If you own the team will get a huge benefit of collaboration that will help you to maximize your workflow in various different ways.
Trello stands on the top of a kanban board app, so in case you want to hands on to the best in class services make sure to check it out once. Suicide this you can maximize your workflow by organising all of your task according to the time. One of the key unique selling point of Trello is the task management which improved your workaholic experience which makes the true sense of using it.
When we compare it with the Asana and it came to know that the features are insane but the most important factor is customer service which is managed in the proper manner in the Trello. So in case if you suffer through any of the technical issues you can get it sorted more frequently. Also, it is integrated with tons of other applications as well which maximizes your workflow in all the way across so definitely have a look upon it.
There might be various features provided by the train no but I have listed out a few of the key features that make the point, so following are the features:-
- One of the highlighted features of the Trello is its reliability which means they used to serve the best quality customer support in that will help you at every moment.
- You can always use their free application right there in your phone so you don’t have to always ahead of to their website for organizing your workflow.
- You can also create the automation to maximize your workflow all the way across.
- The pricing is pretty decent when we compared it with the Asana, to even if you are just a beginner and wanted to start from the scratch it’s truly benificial for you to do so.
- Unlike most of the Other competitors out there they used to serve the free version as well but it has Limited features, but at the very initial level, you can you go with that and letter on upgrade it to the premium one.
- The user interface of the tool is pretty decent which attr the users, also most of the controls are super easy so anyone can handle it in a proper manner.
Along with the free version provided by the Trello, they also used to serve the plans which are mentioned below:-
- The business class plan is available at $9.99/ month.
- The enterprise plan is available at $17.50/ month.
And here comes the last but definitely not the least, if you are in search of the best and most reliable Asana competitor out there that will get your job done more frequently, then make sure to check this one out just because all of the features are insanely managed. Clickup is basically a cloud-based project management tool that allows you to perform various tasks related to productivity so that to organize your workflow.
You can perform various activities right there from organizing the task of communicating with teammates as well. So in case if you’re the one who suffers a lot to organize the daily schedule you can use it in that way. Aside from this you can even customize it in a proper manner, from fonts to the themes everything can be customized so makes sure to check it out once.
The customer care support is a big deal and what they serve you, whenever you face difficulty or a technical issue you can get it sorted by communicating with their executive or via live chat. Also if you’re about to discuss or plan something you can directly get in touch with the teammates just by assigning the task. It’s one of the best ways to enhance your workflow.
Although the features are seamless but though I’ve listed out a few of the essential features that you need to know about, so here’s the detail.
- Customer support is insane, it means whenever you face technical issues you can always hey it sorted at the same time just by connecting with one of their customer executives.
- The workspace can be decided as per your choice, it’ll improve your productivity.
- The pricing is pretty decent will be compared with the other competitors like Asana, also most of the time they use to offer coupon codes as well
- The clickups capabilities can be increased by maximizing your workflow.
- Even you can select the deadline for each of the tasks so that to make yourself more productive and be on the track. A similar thing can be applied to the team.
- You can even create the personal workspace for them in order to maintain the sustainability of your project privately.
Following are the details of plans provided by the Clickup:-
- The offers you a free plan where you can organize all of the tasks but let me tell you that it has certain limitations.
- The unlimited plan is available at just $5/ month.
- The business plan is available at just $9/ month.
With the above plans, you get a free trial which makes it more reliable.
As we all well familiar with the productivity applications all the way around that maximizes our workflow, even most of them help us to organize the daily schedule as well. So if that sounds great to you let me tell you that Asana is one of the most perfect and analytical applications out there that used to serve various productivity features that you can use in order to maintain the sustainability of your workflow.
But just because it has certain limitations most of people might think of the alternative options all the way around. And that’s what I’ve described in this complete post. The above mentioned at the top best 5 alternatives of asana that you can use in, so if that sounds great to you make sure to check them out subsequently in order to maintain the sustainability of your workflow.