Monday is specifically known for the best project management tool all the way around that you can use to maximize your workflow by scheduling your tasks more frequently. The easiness and flexibility are a couple of major factors behind Monday’s success. Moreover, some of the top companies are still using it for scheduling their tasks accordingly.
But, there are certain drawbacks of using the Monday tool amongst which one is the higher pricing which might affect a lot more small businesses out there to use it as their primary tool for fixing their task. Here in this detailed post, I’m going to share the top 5 best in class alternatives of Monday that you can use to maximize your workflow.
We’re going to showcase the top tools that truly worth per penny, and most of them might allow you to join them at very less cost which is a good thing for each beginner out there. So make sure to stick with the post toll end in order to make the choice. A bit before that let me convey to you a few more important aspects about the Monday that is essential for you to know about before you go through the Monday alternatives.
All you need to know about Monday
According to a survey taken by the Cisco, approximately 9/10 businesses rely upon the project management tools like the Monday in order to maintain the sustainability of the workflow. And this is the vital reason why most of the project management tools are getting success. Monday is just a single example of that, despite there are other tons of tools available in the marketplace.
Although Monday is a well-known platform out there which used to serve the best features like managing the tasks, collaboration with the team, etc. This helps you to maximize the workflow of your business in each aspect. But as soon as you get deep into the Monday you may find that it misses some of the features which are being fulfilled by the other competitors out there.
Why You Should look upon the Monday alternatives?
Undoubtedly the Monday is a powerful platform that used to serve insane collaboration features with your team but though we came to know that it lacks a few important thing that is essential for you to know about. We’ve listed out a few things which might hold you back to make your choice of going with the Monday.
- When it comes to the pricing the Monday is a bit expensive when we compared it with the similar tools out there. Even their basic plan cost you around $49/ month where one gest access to just 5 users.
- The free version provided by the Monday lacks few features which might bother you a lot if you are just a beginner.
- While using the Monday it came to know that the interface of the Monday gets cluttered which is not being expected as you’re paying them for acquiring their services.
So now, without any further ado let’s dive into the Monday alternatives.
Top 5 Monday alternatives in 2020
So I’ve shortlisted the top 5 best alternatives of Monday that you can use in 2020, so here’s the list:-
Here comes the first and most reliable tool in our list i.e. nTask that lets you perform various activities that essentially play a big role to maintain the sustainability of your workspace. Through the nTask you can maximize your work entities like project management, tasks, meeting spreadsheets, collaborations, etc.
In case if you are an entrepreneur or small business owner and looking for the task management and sketching tool that I will highly recommend you use the newly launched nTask which is considered to be one of the leading and highly used tools all across the globe. When it comes to the reliability nTask performs way better compared to the other competitors found there, but it has one major drawback of not integrating with the other companies which is not considerable.
The user interface of the tool is pretty impressive which might not take more than a couple of minutes to set off your profile, once it gets done you can always maximize your workflow by using their services. Even if you are just a beginner and wanted to start from scratch you can always do so just because of the support you get is insane.
Along with that if you want to be productive by collaborating with your team you can also schedule the task for so just to let your team know about you. nTasks are used to manage all of your tasks Like Team Management, spreadsheets, etc. Which will surely maximize your workflow at any instance just by getting involved yourself into it.
Key Features Of nTask
All the features of and nTask are seamless and understood table but to know you better or shortlisted a few of the key features that will let you know more about the series of the tool, so here is a list of those feature:-
- When it comes to the pricing the nTask is pretty affordable compared to the other competitors out there and that’s what makes it so special amongst all.
- The reliability of today is insane where you can manage all of your tasks from collaboration to team management and project management too.
- The Gantt chart is included in the tool itself.
- Though it is not integrated with other platforms you get access to the native meeting management tool out there which is a good thing.
- If there is any bug or issue happening in your workspace it will get trapped at a certain moment in order to provide you a clean experience while using the tool.
The free when is available over here so you can manage all of your tasks more frequently, but as it has certain limitations so if you are looking for more features to be added you can always choose their paid plan which is mentioned below:-
- The premium plan is available at just $2.99/ month where you get disk space of 5GB.
- The Businessman is available at just $7.99/ month where you get disk space of about 10 GB.
- The enterprise plan allows you to select the features that you need and for that, you have to pay accordingly.
When it comes to team collaboration how can you forget Trello which is a great and all-new platform all the way around that used to serve various features which are essentially useful for the team collaboration and for the task scheduling. It is a great tool for organizing your daily tasks that will maximize the workflow of your industry.
Along with the date and time, you can fix that ask that you want to complete throughout the day, not only that you can plan for a month or a week as well which makes it the most reliable platform amongst all the other competitors out there. It doesn’t matter whether you’re just a beginner or a pro-level entrepreneur, the schedule is something which is essential for each one out there in order to maintain the sustainability of the worth.
This is one of the great applications I like the most. The plans offered by the Trello are pretty affordable when we compare it with the competitor out there and that’s the vital thing I like the most about Trello.
Key features of Trello
The features are seamless but I’ve shortlisted few of the major features that you need to know about the Trello:-
- The pricing is pretty affordable which makes it more reliable amongst the competition out there.
- All the features like team collaboration, project management works finely.
- The UI of the application is too supportive which will give you an awesome experience.
- Even if you’re a beginner you can handle it properly.
- The free version is what makes it worth so you don’t have to pay a single penny to acquire the basic kinds of stuff.
- The application is available for both Android and iOS.
Along with the free plan the Trello used to offer the following plans, accordingly, you can choose that suits your requirement:-
- The business-class plan is available at just $9.99/ month.
- An enterprise plan is available at $17.50/ month.
3. Task Pigeon
As the name suggests the task pigeon is specifically designed to showcase your daily tasks in order to maintain the sustainability in your work and to maintain the schedule properly without any defect and bugs. The tool is reliable in itself which means you’ll get a great overall experience while using it for your primary scheduling purposes.
It not only allows you to set up the tasks but you can also perform various essential activities like the collaboration with the team, discussion, and setting the timer for the task, spreadsheets, etc. In case if you’re not well familiar with the task managing tool probably the Task Pigeon may be the first you could use due to its easiness factors that eventually attract as many users.
Using the kanban board you can use the drag and drop method right there in the tool which allows you to use it as a primary platform for the scheduling, so if that sounds great to make sure to check it out once and hand on to it just to take a taste of it.
Private task feature is something that allows me to decide my own workspace which is only accessible by the specific person so that to maximize the work details alongside which seems to be necessary at any instances.
Key features of task pigeon
The features of Task Pigeon are undisputable but here I’ve shortlisted the best key features of it that I personally like the most. So here’s the list:-
- You can go through the private schedule and task so that to decide your own workspace accordingly.
- The pricing is pretty affordable so might not have to worry about that which makes it worthy.
- You can prioritize the task accordingly and can also sort it accordingly.
- You get multiple file-sharing options over there so that you’ll be accessible to it via all of the major platforms like Drive, Dropbox, etc.
The task pigeon allows you to acquire their free services but it has limitations so if you’re looking for a quite effective task manager you’ll have to pay $9/ month where you’ll get access to all of the essential features that you need to maintain your task accordingly.
Asana was our first priority till the last year but as soon as the other platforms fall in our way the way of thinking gets changed. But let me convey to you that it doesn’t mean Asana is no worthy it still stands on the top list just because of its reliability and easy to use service which attracts as many users all across the globe. If you’re looking for the collaboration tool this could fulfill your requirement just because you can prioritize your work according to your workspace.
Asana provides various inbuilt features that essentially help you to grow your organization all the way around like collaboration with Team, scheduling the task, notifications, reports, etc. Once you fall into the tool you will be blessed by the features used to offer that works seamlessly well.
It doesn’t matter whether you are just a beginner and wanted to start from scratch, it works finally without any issue or bugs. It also showcases the repetitive task more frequently that will help you to maximize your workflow.
Key features of Asana
Let me tell you that features are seamless and so I have shortlisted few of the key features of Asana that you need to know before you make a choice.
- One of the most trusted applications all across the globe.
- Integrated with various companies google, dropbox, etc. which makes it more reliable and trusted.
- Features provided by the Asana works finally even with their free plan.
- It is inexpensive when you compare it with other competitors like Monday.
- The user interface of the tool is pretty impressive and that’s what makes it more user friendly.
- The separate boards are being provided to you for the new and earlier project.
Along with the basic plan which is a free plan the Asana used to serve the paid plans to that is essential for you to know, and here is the list:-
- The premium plan is available at just$10.99/ month.
- The business plan is available at $24.99/ month.
And here comes the last but definitely not the least i.e. Wrike, it is considered to be the best project management tool available out there which competes with all of the other similar tools. And hence it’s considered to be one of the most reliable platforms that serve you various Task Management features that are essentially useful for managing your workflow accordingly.
But let me tell you that it lacks the feature of invoicing and integrated chat which might bother you a lot. Rather than focusing on the negative points if you focus on the prone, it has some of the basic features that include task management and scheduling which works finely even with their entry entry-level
Let me tell you that it is a bit expensive when you compared with other competitors, but as the features offered by the Wrike are seamless and hence you’ll be blessed by it so the pricing does not bother you that much. So if you are the one you’re looking for the sustainable workflow then make sure to check this one out that will help you to grow your business by productivity.
Key features of wrike
Following are some of the key features of the Wrike that you need to know:-
- The user interface of the Wrike is a bit impressive which allows you to use their features with easy drag and drop controls.
- Even if you’re just a beginner, you’ll be able to handle the task easily.
- One of the most sustainable platforms for the workspaces.
- Time tracking features allow you to prioritize your workflow accordingly.
- It has an inbuilt document editor so that to edit the documents like pdf, word file, etc.
- The customer support is insanely managed.
Along with the free plan the wrike used to serve the following paid plans accordingly you can select that suits your requirement:-
- The professional plan is available at $9.80/ month.
- The a business plan is available at $24.80/ month.
- In an enterprise plan, you’ll have to select the features that you need, and accordingly you’ll need to pay them.
In case if you’re an entrepreneur or a business owner you’ll always need to have the tool like Monday that’ll help you to schedule the task accordingly. But just because Monday is a bit expensive I’ve listed out the alternatives that’ll help you to be on the track. There might be tons of tools available but I’ve chosen the best ones so make sure to check them out accordingly.