It doesn’t matter whether you are running a blog for eCommerce store videos will always remain the major source of gaining more audience. According to research, it’s been noticed that 75% of the audiences get attracted to the video content just because the audiovisual format is considered to be the best in class and easy to understand.
But here’s the issue, according to survey it’s been noticed that 43% of the digital marketers are not having the skills of creating the video, and most out of them don’t want to reveal their identity as well.
In such cases the tools like Wave. Video plays a lead role which is basically a video editing platform. In this complete article, I’m gonna introduce you briefly with the Wave. Video and also sharing a few of the alternatives to it, so that it’ll be easier for you to decide amongst.
But before we dive into the alternatives let’s study a few more things about the Wave. Video.
All You Need To Know About Wave. Video
Wave. Video is the online server-based video editing tool out there which allows you to create the best possible video content using their software analysis which works seamlessly. For the bloggers and each digital marketers of there, this is the best tool for creating the online videos consistent with various transition effects that might help you to upgrade the video quality.
Though the concept of wave video is super simple as it allows you to create the visual format effects which are meant for creating the best user base. It doesn’t matter whether you are just beginners enough as you have started from scratch to edit videos.
What Makes You To Think Of The Wave Video Alternatives?
Well, wave video is the perfect tool to create the videos but let me tell you that it lacks some features and also when it comes to the pricing it is much higher compared to the other platforms available out there. So if you are just a beginner and want to get started with the video creation then I will highly recommend you to go with the alternative options available out there in the Marketplace
In this completed post we are going to cover the top 5 best alternatives to Wave videos that essentially a good choice to get started with. Though few of them also provide you a free trial which makes the true sense of going with.
So without any further ado let’s dive into the alternatives of Wave. Video.
Top 5 Best Wave. Video Alternatives 2020
I came across various aspects of video editing and come to know that the following options offer true value. Here are the complete details of the video editing tools which might also be called the Wave. Video alternatives.
1. Lumen 5
When you think of video editing the more conceptual thing came into your mind i.e. making the video more impressive in terms of quality and in look. Lumen 5 is the best in class video editing tool that helps you to create the best possible videos. As the video content is increasing day by day in such a case you need to figure out what impressive you can add to the video to make it more conceptual.
Lumen 5 is structured in such a way that you can easily convert the text format into the video content which looks pretty impressive when visitors see it in another angle. It is the multi-tiered web-based platform that helps you to create the high graphics video content depending upon the need.
Let me tell you that lumen 5 offers you to get connected with their services for free but it is limited where you can get access to create the videos of format up to 480p, which is the official for getting started with the video content, and later you can get its female version which allows you to create an HD format video so that to make your content look much Impressive.
Features of lumen 5
- Editing pattern of lumen 5 is super simple is any of the beginners can handle it well.
- You can create the best visual format and high graphics video content and text video content.
- Lumen 5 allows you to add music in it which found to be copyright free so you don’t have to worry about the issue.
- The user interface of the tool is pretty simple as if anyone can handle it in a proper manner.
The pricing of Lumen 5 is concerned lumen 5 offers a free plan which consists of some of the Limited features which are essentially useful for creating the basic video content but if you want to upgrade the quality of content you will need to upgrade the plan. Following are the plans offered by lumen5:-
- The starter plan is available at $19/ month which is perfect for the individual creators.
- The premium plan is available at $49 per month which is the best option for professional users.
- A business plan is available at $49/ month which is best for the big businesses.
Invideo is the major platform for creating the best possible videos which you can upload on your social media as well as in your blog depending upon your need. It’s been a decade that video content is booming up and still there is not sufficient video content is available on the Internet and that’s what invideo offers you. You can create the best high-quality video using it.
One of the big reasons I like invideo personally is that they used to provide hundreds of high-quality templates that essentially play a big role in creating the video. The also allows you to select the aspect ratio depending upon your need like 16:9.
Most of the digital marketers and bloggers are moving toward the video content and that’s what invideo allows you to do they consist of various featured analyses depending upon your need. If you are a blogger then I will highly recommend you to add some sort of video to make your blog more impressive and attractive.
Features of invideo
- For every medium, they have the option for creating the video depending upon your need which is a a great thing to prioritize your video.
- They have the inbuilt feature of converting video into MP4 and MP3 which is useful in certain instances.
- The user interface of the video is super simple as any of the beginners can handle it in a proper manner.
As the pricing of the video is concerned they offer you 14 days of receipt and where you get access to all of their services. It will help you to get used to the platform and later on you can continue creating video by Getting their premium subscription plan which begins from just $29/ month.
Rocketium is the next best wave video alternative in 2020 which you can use to create the best possible videos for your businesses. As it is one of the most reliable platforms to create content that includes millions of stock photos along with the videos and the tracks are also available which makes the content much impressive and copyright free.
Through rocketium, you can use the shareable videos that can be shared on any of the social media platforms along with the blog posts. Well, it is not comparable with some of the high-end video editing software like Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro, though you can create high-quality text videos using it.
The best thing about rocketium is its user interface which is super simple and easy to access as any of the beginners can handle it in a proper manner so you don’t have to worry much about that.
Features of rocketium
- You can create the banners and videos in the best possible format.
- Rocketium office personalized marketing feature which you can use to market your videos and to share it with your audiences.
- Video content is more scalable that’s what rocketium provides you to do with your videos.
- The templates are customisable so you can add the templates according to your choice from their list.
- They also offer you discount coupons depending upon your purchases.
Following is the list of pricing offered by rocketium:-
- The professional plan is available at $49 per month where you get access to some of the limited features.
- The expert plan is available at $99 per month where you get access to all of their features.
- If you want to buy the plan for your team it is available at $499/ month where you get access to all of the services offered by rocketium.
If you’re not that familiar with the Moovly, let me tell you that it is online to where you can create and edit the videos depending upon your need. One of the major advantages of using the online server editing tools that they don’t need your phone or external storage which is a good thing as you can directly fetch specific video to the source where you want to place that.
It doesn’t matter whether you are a digital marketer, blogger, or social media influencer you will always need an online video creating an application that will get your job done by creating high-quality videos in a sure short manner. Unlike other, this is one of the special and unique video creating an application that consists of the dance of editing tools which makes your videos look more impressive.
With Moovly you can also create infographics that are essential plays a big role in online content marketing and to improve your content.
Features of Moovly
- As it is an online platform so you don’t have to specifically download an application as you can get access to it just by visiting their official website.
- Unlike other tools they also allow you to create animated videos.
- The user interface of the tool is pretty simple compared to the other tools available out there.
- Their customer service support is pretty good as the offer you 24/7 customer care support which is a good thing.
As the prices are concerned the offer you a free plan where you get access to all of the essential features which are sufficient to get started with but if you want to get subscribe to their premium plan, here is a list of the plan along with their price list that you need to know:-
- The Businessman is available at $49.92/ month.
- An enterprise plan is available at $499/ month which is useful for the team access.
One of the most user-friendly platforms named biteable which allows you to create the best possible videos through their tool. Due to the increase in demand for video content, most of the online video content creators take the help of several online video creation tools like biteable.
Unlike others, biteable offers some of the most unique features that might blow up your mind. If your just a beginner in video content creation then I will highly recommend you to go with biteable just because they offer you online teaching along with some of the courses that are essential for you to know that the beginning stage to create the best possible videos for your business growth.
Not only that the biteable also allows you to get access to the news section where you will get to know about all of the news that is related to the video content so that you will be able to upgrade the videos.
Features of biteable
- They provide you instant template support so that you could get started with it in a quick manner.
- You can upload your clips and customize it in a proper manner using their tools.
- You can also use your own music and audio to make it much impressive but make sure it must be copyright free.
- There is no watermark came in the paid plans.
- You can add your brand logo and colors as well.
Biteable allows you to use their free services but let me tell you that the watermark is the major issue that is add on it. Despite this following are the plans offered by the biteable:-
- This starter plan is available at $29/ month which is flexible for the beginners and individual creators.
- The problem is available at $49.00 per month which is a great choice for the businesses.
- The unlimited plan is available at $99 per month.
- A reseller plan is available at $399/ month where you get access to all of the services offered by biteable.
Due to the booming video content industry, video content has become the major part of its businesses which make them lead amongst the all. If you want to create the best possible content for your website or blog then I will highly recommend you go with the above options that allow you to create high-quality videos. Though the consists of paid plans I must say they worth per penny you pay to get access for their services.